Here are a few links that kept me busy this week:
* Orlando is almost ready for a Harry Potter invasion. Take a look, Hogwarts is now visable!
* I know I’ve mentioned the site before but this week had some really amazing posts! Luxaire. She makes posts about 2 subjects, food and clothes. The posts this week and last were amazing!
* I love tights! I just found two really neat textured pair this past weekend on my shopping trip with my Mom. I am a plus size. I am working my way to thinner but still am somewhere between sizes….16 or 18 which by the way the plus sizes are usually 14/16 and 18/20 and so my trips into dressing rooms are always me with loads of sizes. I was excited to learn that We Love Colors has a plus size range of tights! I think this might get me through all the ackward sizes! I think I’m going to be wearing more dresses! I’ll let you know how my order goes!
* My favorite blogger Gala Darling recently posted “50 Ways to Put the Light Back in Your Heart”. I am a total sucker for happy lists….so go for it!
* Jazzi has the best blog for DIY couture looks! Her most recent post on the Diane von Furstenberg’s FW 09 Nomad Hat is great! I might try out a mini and make a headband. I’ll take photos and make a post if it turns out successful!
* I have been reading 13 year old Tavi’s fashion blog for sometime now and it’s funny to see she is causing quite the stir in Paris. I’m Team Tavi and wish I had the guts to be as bold as she is at such a young age.
* Did you ever wonder what Couture is? Here is the down and dirty of it!
Enjoy my random linkage!
If you have an interesting link feel free to share!